About Wreaths by Elle
Hi... thanks for stopping by!!
I'm Elle and I run a small business specialising in artificial floral wreaths and arrangements. The inspiration behind my business started from many visits to San Francisco admiring the door-scapes of beautiful opulent homes with door wreaths that would make you stop and stare! I had to have one, so I started to make my own! This led to family and friends asking me for wreaths... and so 'Wreaths by Elle' was born and is going from strength to strength. Thank you to all my customers for always supporting me and allowing me to chase my dream.
Last year I registered my small business and decided to take the leap and make it my full time career in January 2021. My background has always been in creative roles. I spent many years working with one of Ireland's leading retailers in buying and merchandising roles, choosing fabrics, textures, colours, design and quality. This experience has been invaluable to me sourcing high quality suppliers and products for my business.
I hope you find something you adore and have to have here and over time my collection will grow as I'm always bursting with new ideas! If you would like a piece commissioned for a wedding, housewarming, christening or any special occasion please email me.
More about me
I'm a wife to Cathal, mother to Harry, Annabel and my fur baby Maizie... who features quite a lot on my Instagram!
About your wreath
My handcrafted wreaths are made of high quality artificial flowers and foliage sourced to create beautiful decor for your door or interior space:
- I do recommend popping your wreath back inside during harsh weather conditions [heavy rain and strong winds]
- Looking after your wreath will add to its longevity
- Typically it should last for 3/4 seasons but have been known to last much longer
- I recommend using a command hook on the top inside of your door to hang your wreath
- Wire or ribbon on your wreath can be brought over the top of your door and attached to the hook
- Check out my instagram @wreathsbyelle for more info